Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Daddy built a tree house



It is so nice to have brother and brother in law in construction.  We were able to get the extra wood from their projects and we built this shed-play house.  Thanks to our friends who allowed us to borrow their tools.  Jayden is so excited,  he goes inside every day.  We just need to get some paint on it.  I have already pulled 3 splinter out of Jayden's hands.   The other injury being my big toe.  One of the sheets of plywood met my left big toe.  Yes it was broken.  I was told it would only take 4 weeks to heal.  It has been 6 weeks but I still can't wear heals.  At least it's sandal season.

2 comments:

The Imes Family said...

That looks like a great tree house. I'm surprised it is almost done. I can just imagine how much Jayden loves to play in. I'm sorry about your toe.

Also, nice work on you blog. You have been busy and have added a lot of things. It is fun to read about your family.

Cherlynn

Briana said...

That is so awesome! My kids would flip to have something like that in our backyard. Lately, they've been using an old cardboard box as a fort.