Monday, September 15, 2008

OK, our 6 year old can write better than me.



Jayden does take forever to complete a task.  If Jayden does not finish his work at school it comes home with him and he has to finish it at home.  This paper came back home with only his name on it.  He had 20 minutes to write something and all he did was write his name.  I was a little upset with him because he can do it.  I told him he had to write something to turn in the next day for class.  This is what he wrote.  I only helped him with spelling on 3 words.  I wasn't as upset with him when I read what he wrote.

1 comment:

Heather Anderson said...

Good job! Jeremiah takes awhile to get going on task too... so his teacher now says to him "quick Start" as she passes his desk and it reminds him to get on task. Seems to be working...