Sunday, September 7, 2008

Uh Oh we have a climber!


During my mothers last visit she stocked up the snack drawer for back to school.  The babies were not too interested in the drawer until it had something in it.  Now I can't keep them out of it.  The first day Josh found the apple sauce.   A bunch of the apple sauces had teeth marks puncturing the foil on top.  I moved the applesauces that were still sealed into the 2nd drawer,  thinking the babies could not get them there.  Think again if there is a will there is a way.  Josh pulled out the first drawer, climbed into it, and used it as a step to get into the 2nd drawer with the apple sauce.

2 comments:

Marci said...

You didn't tell me that there are great snacks in those drawers. I might have to climb up too. Good idea Josh, keep up the adventures for your mom!!

Heather Anderson said...

Got to LOVE the climbers but watch out for the crib. Carli was a climber and at about 9 months old she climbed right out of her crib...I got her one of those crib tent things after that.